Are you dreaming of securing 7 or higher bands in IELTS? When achieving a maximum IELTS score, students have to do extra labor. No doubt, endless sources are available that help teach native English. Out of all sources, IELTS books are the prime source. If you are willing to learn IELTS and are a strong determinant, these books are a must to add to your general preparation study material. We have curated some of the finest IELTS books here for general preparation. Let’s take a glance.
The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS :
Both the Academic and General Training versions of IELTS are acceptable. By offering opinions and advice from those who completed the course themselves, this book aims to help you achieve an excellent score on your IELTS examination. You can plan, prepare for, and ace your IELTS test with the help of step-by-step instructions. It is, therefore, among the best publications for general IELTS preparation.
● It is based on information gathered from IELTS test takers.
● It helps you become ready for every part of the IELTS exam.
● Offers you advice for valuable and practical strategy.
● The eight full-length practice exams each have thorough solutions available.
● It includes a DVD with listening and speaking assessments.
Simone Braverman’s Target Band 7:
This is excellent for anyone who wants to achieve a high score in their IELTS exam. This book, authored by an individual who recently passed the IELTS exam, is easy to understand and provides uncomplicated ideas and strategies that are simple to implement. It obtains high reviews from students who view it as one of the best books for IELTS general training. It offers solutions to problems you might have and various recommendations.
● It is clear and concise.
● It offers helpful test strategy recommendations, such as how to conduct yourself more productively and make more productive use of your time.
● Someone who completed the IELTS tests wrote it.
Barron’s IELTS Superpack:
The book has valuable native English pointers and strategies to prepare for IELTS. This is one of the best resources for IELTS general preparation, appropriate for academics and professionals. The all-inclusive IELTS preparation bundle includes everything you need to perform excellently in your IELTS exam.
● It comes with two audio CDs and two practice exams.
● Focusing your IELTS preparation with the provided Essential Words is a great idea.
● It is very informative and offers excellent value for the money.
● It is really inclusive.
Cambridge IELTS 15 Academic Student’s Book with Answers:
Genuine exam papers can give you a clear idea of what to anticipate on your IELTS exam. This book, geared towards IELTS Academic candidates, has four exams and an excellent section of answers that are essential for your IELTS development. It is the newest and most recent installment in this renowned series.
● Section-organized recommendations are fantastic.
● It does a great job of outlining the different types of questions, which helps with preparations.
● There is a lot of detail.
IELTS Practice Tests Plus 2 with Key and CD Pack:
An excellent study guide that covers all four examinations and the strategies you’ll need to be successful. This is a fantastic source of practice exams that can be used for both General Training assessments and IELTS Academic preparation. It examines what distinguishes a correct answer from an inaccurate one. It has valuable tips, and the audio scripts will help you improve.
● It offers you a wealth of tactical suggestions.
● Examples of responses with explanations and notes.
● Six comprehensive tests are included.
● Using it is pretty straightforward.
IELTS Trainer helps you prepare for your IELTS exams by offering six comprehensive practice tests. It is one of the best books for IELTS preparation since it provides step-by-step guidance as you work through the first two papers. In the opinion of one pleased Amazon customer, IELTS Trainer is “the most effective way to train you for the exam day.”
● This covers high-responses
● This covers CDs to prepare listening tests. It also covers samples for numerous other categories.
Roads to IELTS:
Road to IELTS is more of an online dynamic course with mock tests, instructional videos, and additional interactive exercises than a book. If you sign up for the examination with the British Council, you can access free practice tests, videos, and fun activities. The full version is $50, with nine practice exams, 300 activities, and a thorough online course.
● It provides interactive tasks for a better learning experience
● Ample free features are available
● Easy to learn and provide practice questions.
● Two test papers
Focus on IELTS Foundation: Foundation Coursework
Focus on IELTS Foundation is a textbook that offers a strong language background and the abilities you’ll need to develop to perform well on the test. It features fascinating books and materials, a basic language bank, and DIY learning techniques and projects for development outside the classroom.
● A listening CD is provided to help you study for the listening test.
● It can be used for additional English language practice besides IELTS.
IELTS (Academic) 5 in 1 Actual Tests eBook Combo:
One of the best eBook packages for the IELTS General is this one. The collection of five eBooks includes the most updated questions and covers all four aspects of the IELTS exam. It contains components from the Academic curriculum that deal with speaking, writing, reading, and listening. IELTS experts’ responses are also included. It is one of the best books for IELTS preparation in 2023.
● In addition to sample responses and essay topics for 84 IELTS written task 1 questions and 100 writing task 2 questions, the package contains solutions to 41 listening tests, 35 reading tests, and 100 writing task 2 questions.
Mometrix IELTS Book for General Training and Academic:
Anyone who wants to succeed in their IELTS exam should read the IELTS Book for Generic Training and Academic 2021–2022–IELTS Secret Study Guide by Mometrix Test Preparation. It includes video lessons, test preparation questions, and strategies & advice.
● Very affordable
● Video tutorials for better assistance to excel in challenging subjects
● Covers all four sections of the IELTS exams
Having top resources for IELTS preparation is a boon to achieving a good score. We hope the above-listed books help you to practice questions and clear the basics for IELTS preparation. In addition, stay consistent in preparing for examinations and stay dedicated to upscale your language skills. To know more about current updates and visa immigration consultation, contact us.