Australia Study Visa Consultant in Chandigarh
Thinking of applying for an Australia Study Visa Consultants in Chandigarh? Career Overseas is here to help you. Australia has the best universities to pursue bachelor’s and master’s degrees. You find top-ranking universities in Australia to study your dream courses. Besides good education, there is plenty of significance in studying in Australia. So, if you are planning to study in Australia, but don’t know where to start or how to apply for a study visa in Australia, come to us.
Why Study in Australia?
Australia has become a famous destination for international students to study in a secure and vibrant atmosphere. Moreover, this country offers job opportunities to meet living expenses while staying in Australia. That’s why students acknowledge getting an Australian visa and pursuing their studies abroad. A few more reasons why overseas students show a keen interest in Australia are as follows;
1. Australia is home to 8 of the greatest 100 universities in the world.
2. Recognized vocational and technical schooling programs.
3. Flexible Requirements for study visas
4. Effective, targeted educational initiatives
5. Examining differences between economics courses in Canada, the UK, and the US
6. Huge scholarships from esteemed organizations and universities • Lower cost of living compared to other wealthy countries
7. A culture of safety and variety that encourages higher education; • A high probability of adverse events when choosing to study in rural area.
8. International students can work up to 48 hours every week throughout the academic year, and on their breaks, they can work full-time.
9. Australia provides post-study job permits after bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree programs are completed.
10. Modern infrastructure and facilities
What Are the Basic Documents Requirements for Australia Study Visa?
Each Australian university has its own educational documentation requirements and admission procedure. You must meet the document requirement to be admitted to the best Australian universities. You must provide a few common documents while applying for a visa.
1. Original passport with all revisions (all pages);
2. A copy of your birth certificate and a credit-bearing certificate attesting to completing levels 10 and 12 successfully.
3. Mark sheets either a diploma, degree, or preliminary certificate; ITI or diploma marks;
4. If available, a master’s score sheet, degree, or preliminary transcript.
5. Bachelor’s degree certificates, transcripts, or provisional diploma
6. Statement of Objectives (SOP)
7. A letter describing your employment history, if any
8. The results of your English language proficiency test, your resume or CV, and your marriage license (if applicable)
9. Additional supporting documents, if any
10. Letter of recommendation (LOR)
Australia Student Visa Processing Time
Processing times for student visas from Australia might last up to 49 days. Candidates are urged to apply well in advance to avoid any needless difficulty in the end if they cannot provide all of the essential documentation since this may cause the processing time to take longer than usual.
The SSVF (streamlined Student Visa Framework) introduction has sped up and streamlined the visa application procedure. You can simply apply for an Australian student visa subclass 500 if you are studying full-time in a program at an Australian university that lasts longer than six months.
Need Help With an Australia Study Visa? Visit Career Overseas
For decades, Career Overseas has maintained the reputation of being the best immigration consultant in Chandigarh. We have helped thousands of students choose the right education pathway in Australia. We have partnerships with top colleges in Australia. Career Overseas has an experienced team of educational consultants who help find the right universities based on courses and grade level.
ContactCareer Overseasand consult with our educational counselor today. Hurry Up! Get a Free Demo Now.