UK NHS Visa Consultants in Chandigarh
Congratulations to all the nurses because the U.K. government temporarily lifted the restrictions on recruiting the nursing staff. The decision has been made to release some pressure from the NHS due to the current pandemic situation.
So, here is a great opportunity for all the non-EU nurses to be employed in the United Kingdom under Tier 2 Visa.
But how can an applicant apply for the Visa? You don’t need to go anywhere; we are here to guide you.
Career Overseas being the biggest UK NHS Visa Cconsultant in Chandigarh, helps achieve your NHS Tier 2 visa to work as a nurse in the U.K.
Tier 2 Visa Requirements for Nurses
For an NHS Tier 2 visa, the applicants need to meet the following requirements.
- The applicant must have done a GNM diploma, B.Sc nursing, or M.Sc. nursing
- The aspiring nurse must have a minimum of one year of training experience
- The applicant also has to do IELTS General and obtain the score between 5.5-7 bands
- The candidate also undergo the CBT test
- Must have a minimum of two references from your institute or training places who can confirm that you are a trained nurse
- No age bar and any candidate can apply whether the candidate is male or female.
- Medical certificate from authorized practitioner and a valid passport (If you don’t have one, we can help you with passport procedure too)
- Submit a CV with a scanned copy of all your academic testimonials
- Copies of your identification documents
The Benefit of Tier 2 NHS Visa
- A good salary package ranging from £22000 to £28000/-. It may increase based on the experience and qualification of the applicant
- 3-years of the employer in the reputable hospitals come under NHS, U.K. It can be extended up to 2 years or more according to the commitment to the nurse job holder.
- The annual increment in salary will be around 3.1%
- The nurse will hold Tier 2 visas that allow the nurses to invite their family members/guardians/spouse to the U.K. after three months
- 37 or more hours in a week/maximum 8 hours a day work
- Overtime and special allowance also provided during weekends
About National Health Services or NHS Tier 2 Visa for Nurses
National Health Service is the publicly funded United Kingdom’s national healthcare system that provides healthcare services to individuals. This came into existence in 1948 and stands now as the major platform of social reforms.
Currently, due to the pandemic crisis, there’s a shortage of nursing staff in the NHS. So, the U.K. government decided to allow medical professionals out of the country to work here and earn a handsome income.
Career Overseas is amongst the best visa consultancy in Chandigarh. The latter stands upfront to help medical professionals such as nurses to get their NHS Tier 2 visa and leverage this biggest career opportunity.
Our senior-most education consultant is ready to help you with all your queries and guide you during the process of an NHS visa. More than that, we keep on holding your hands till you achieve your desired job.
You are just a call away from us. Just reach us and know about this career opportunity.